Solutions to common questions & issues regarding LobbyCentral On-Premise
- Truncating the SQL Log File
- Client browsers are not auto-updating
- Dealing with large IIS log files
- The Check-In Management screen and QMonitor no longer update after a customer checks in
- LobbyCentral stops working with 503 Service Unavailable error
- My users are frequently being logged out with 'Session has Expired'
- After changing a Active Directory username, Single Sign-On stops working
- How do I manually remove pending or in-service requests for a specific location?
- Error 500.19 message when LobbyCentral installed on Windows Server 2016
- LobbyCentral installer says DOMAIN\USERNAME is not valid during installation or update
- Migrating LobbyCentral Core to a new server
- I am seeing System Error 500. What does this mean?
- After logging in, users are see a Connection Failure message