View Pending Request Information
View Pending Request Detail
The View Request screen displays the check-in information for a customer without moving the request to In-Service. The View Request icon is a letter "i" within a blue circle, and is located to the right of the customer's elapsed wait time.
- Click View Request to view the check-in information entered for the customer.
- When finished viewing the request, click Ok to close the View Record window.
Abandon Pending Request
- Select the View Request icon to the right of the customer's elapsed wait time.
- Click Abandon Request, in the lower right corner of the window.
- Type the reason for abandoning the request (optional).
- Then click the Abandon Request button.
Note: Abandoning a request does not delete it from the system. It simply closes the record and marks it as Abandoned. Abandoned requests may be tracked in Report Manager.