Managing Pending Requests
Viewing Pending Request Detail
The View Request screen displays the check-in information for a customer, without moving the request to In-Service.
- Click the View Request icon to the right of the customer's elapsed wait time.
- When finished viewing the request, click Ok to close the View Record window.
Editing Pending Requests
- In pending service requests, click the Edit Service Request icon, to the right of the customer's elapsed wait time.
- Make desired changes.
- Click Submit.
Note: You may only edit a request if you are the original creator, have Supervisor, or Administrator rights.
Abandoning Pending Requests
- Select the View Request icon to the right of the customer's elapsed wait time.
- Click Abandon Request, in the lower right corner of the window.
- Type the reason for abandoning the request (optional).
- Then click the Abandon Request button.
Note: Abandoning a request does not delete it from the system. It simply closes the record and marks it as Abandoned. Abandoned requests may be tracked in Report Manager.