Customer Self Check-in Using Kiosk
Your customers may self check-in using a kiosk setup in the entrance, or lobby. The kiosk may be setup on a computer, an iPad, or a tablet.
Check-In without an Appointment (Walk-In)
- Customer enters their first and last name.
- Customer enters additional information (if custom fields have been defined).
- Customer selects the service needed.
- Customer confirms the information entered, and clicks Check-In.
- Request is submitted.
Check-In with an Appointment
- Customer enters their first and last name or phone number.
- If an appointment is found matching the name or phone number entered, the customer is asked to confirm their appointment time.
- If an appointment is not found, the customer is notified and the check-in process is halted.
- If multiple matching names are found, the customer is asked to select the correct check-in time for their appointment.
- The customer enters their mobile number on the confirmation screen and clicks Check-In.