You can define rules, to automatically assign a customer check-in to a user. These rules apply only to the Kiosk.
- Rule Type - Select rule based on customer's first name, last name, or selected service.
- Condition - Conditions indicate what the rule should examine to determine if it qualifies.
- Equal to Condition 1 - The rule will compare the selected rule type against the value in the Condition 1 field. If there is an exact match, the rule will trigger its action.
- Between Condition 1 and Condition 2 - The rule will compare the selected rule type against the values in Condition 1 and Condition 2. If the value is equal to or greater than Condition 1 and equal to or less than Condition 2, the rule will trigger its action. Example: If comparing customer last name, where Condition 1 is set to A and Condition 2 is set to H, any name beginning with A through H will qualify for this rule.
- Condition 1 & 2 Value Fields - Condition 1 & 2 fields are alpha-only and may contain up to three letters.
- Assign to User - The check-in request is assigned to the selected user. Important! This will override Requested Employee field in the kiosk.
- Status - The status enables or disables the rule being used in LobbyCentral.
Creating an Auto-Assignment Rule
- In Administration, select Auto-Assignment Rules.
- In Kiosk Routing Rules, click New Rule.
- Select a Name for the rule.
- Select a Location.
- Choose the rule type.
- Choose the rule Condition.
- Select Condition 1.
- Select Condition 2.
- Assign user #1.
- Assign user #2 (If user #1's status is Logged Out, Away, or at Lunch, then check-in will be assigned to user #2).
- Set the Status to Active (default).
- Click Save.