LobbyCentral Clock Syncing Issue
Important Reminder: This is a display issue only. The correct time in, taken, and seen are recorded on the actual event because it is taken from the server and not the end-user computer or kiosk.
Access may be restricted by your IT security policy. If you are unable to access the setting, please contact your IT department for further assistance.
- Open Chrome
- Copy and paste this line into the address bar: chrome://flags/#intensive-wake-up-throttling
- Relaunch Chrome
- Open Microsoft Edge
- Type the following in the address bar: edge://flags/#intensive-wake-up-throttling [cut & paste]
- Restart browser
- Open Firefox
- Type the following in the address bar: about:config [cut & paste]
- Click the button Accept the Risk and Continue
- Search for the term 'throttle.enable' ( You should see the config for 'network.http.throttle.enable' )
- Verify the Value flag is set to False
No workaround - must use Firefox or Chrome