How can I reset the default admin password?
Resetting the default admin user account password requires assistance from your IT department
You will need SQL Management Studio and permissions sys.admin rights to the database server.
To reset the default administrator password:
- Connect to the LobbyCentral database using SQL Management Studio
- Execute SELECT * FROM tblUser WHERE username='admin'
- Find the userID for the next step
- Execute UPDATE tblUser SET password='21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3' WHERE userID=<id from step 2>
- The password is now admin for user account admin.
- Log into LobbyCentral with the admin account and change the password to a strong password.
It is recommended to create a back-up super-administrator account that the IT department can use to reset forgotten passwords.