Using the Poll Feature
Please note: Polls are not yet compatible with Native mode in the kiosk app. If you are using the kiosk app for iPad, please disable Native mode in Settings.
To create a poll, please login as an administrator, and go to Tools > Administration > Poll Management.
- Select Add Poll.
- Give the Poll a name.
- Enter your poll question, as well as the choices that your customers may choose from (A-E). Note: You are not required to create 5 different answers, but there must be at least an A & B.
- Review information carefully before clicking Save. Once a poll has been created it cannot be changed.
- You will then need to activate the poll(s) in Administration > Kiosk Profiles.
- Select Modify next to the appropriate kiosk profile.
- In 'Poll', choose the desired poll from the dropdown menu, or select Random to randomly display all polls.
- Restart your kiosk for the changes to take affect.
Please note: only one poll will be displayed per customer, and the poll will display after the check-in process is completed.