Queue Notifier Not Updating (on-premise)
Queue Notifier must monitor the same Push Notification URL (PNU) as the web browser. If these do not match, Queue Notifier will not receive messages when a customer has been checked-in or out.
By default, the PNU will be the same as address used to log into LobbyCentral. To verify if you are using a custom PNU, do the following:
- Log into the Employee Portal with an administrator account.
- Go to Tools, System Options.
- On the Settings tab, check if the Notification URL field is empty. If it is not, copy the address.
- In Queue Notifier, right-click and choose Options.
- Click the Network tab.
- Paste the URL from step 3 into the Push Notification URL field. If step 3 contained no data, then the field should also be blank in Queue Notifier.