Free Trial, Payment and Refunds
- LobbyCentral requires a valid credit card to be on file for all monthly subscribers. Your credit card statement will show the company name "LobbyCentral" for the charge.
- LobbyCentral service is billed in advance for monthly subscriptions or on an annual basis and is non-refundable.
- There are no refunds or credits for partial months of service, downgrading your subscription or queues, or remaining months in an annual subscription. Please note that there are no exceptions to this policy.
- As a courtesy, we may allow you to continue using the service for up to 60 days if your credit card is declined. A 5% late payment fee will be assessed to the outstanding balance on your account after 60 days and every 30 days until the balance is paid in full.
- We will charge your credit card for any plan changes from the date of the change to your next billing cycle.
- We reserve the right to delete all data associated with your account after you cancel your account or if we cancel your account for non-payment. This data is not recoverable and we are not liable for the loss of this information.
- To continue using LobbyCentral after the free 14-day trial, you must start a paid subscription.
- You will not have access to your data after the 14-day trial without starting a paid subscription. Data created during a free trial will be permanently deleted unless the account is converted to a paid subscription. This data is not recoverable and we are not liable for the loss of this information.
- Downgrading your service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity your Account. We are not liable for the loss of this information.