Request History- Search & Edit (cloud)
The search menu contains three types of search actions that can be performed; search by Request, search by Appointment, and search by Customer. This section deals with Searching Request History.
Note: You must have permissions to edit a service request. Otherwise, you can only view the details.
Search results will vary, depending on how much search information is entered. The less information a user provides, the wider the search results. For example, not specifying a location, will result in a list detailing all locations; omitting a user name, will result in a list detailing requests closed by all users, etc.
Performing A Request Search
- In Search > Request History, enter available information.
- Click Search.
Editing Closed Service Requests
- In the menu, go to Search > Request History.
- Enter the available information, and click Search.
- Locate the request to edit, and click Detail.
- Click Edit, at the bottom of the Request Details screen.
- Make the desired changes.
- Click Save.
When changing the date and time of a service request, it is important that all Time fields agree. For example:If a user changes Work Tickets: Time Seen, from 9:30 am to 9:40 am, then Worked Services: Time Started, must also be changed to 9:40 am.
Deleting A Service Request
You must have Administrative rights to delete a closed service request.
Note:Once a request has been deleted, it cannot be recovered.
- Select detail for the request to be removed.
- Click Delete.
Explanation of Time Slots
When a ticket is completed, all dates and times recorded in Work Tickets and Worked Services should agree with each other. If these fields do not match, the request may need to be edited by an administrator in Tools > Fix Requests. For more information, please see Fix Requests in the LobbyCentral Cloud user guide.
- Date Seen: Date the request was taken.
- Time Seen: Time the request was taken.
- Date Out: Date the request was closed.
- Time Out: Time the request was closed.
- Started: Time the service was started.
- Completed: Time the service was completed.