Joining a Queue or Counter
Joining A Queue
- In the Queues section, click + Join Queue.
- Select the queue to join, and click Submit.
- Repeat steps 1 & 2 until all assigned queues have been joined.
Note: This feature may be disabled by the Administrator. If the feature has been disabled, only an Administrator can join your account to a queue.
Agent Counters/Windows: If the system admin has created and assigned Users to Agent Counters, an additional item named Counter Assignment, will be displayed in the Queues window.
Joining An Agent Counter/Window
- Click the link below Counter Assignment.
- Select your assigned counter.
- Click Submit.
Viewing Pending Requests: To view a list of pending requests, click the Queue name in Queues. If you are assigned to only one queue, all pending requests are automatically loaded. If you are assigned to more than one queue, and want to view a list of all customers currently waiting in your assigned queues, click All in Queues.