Join a Queue or Counter
Joining A Queue
- In the Queues box (on the main screen), click + Join Queue.
- Select the queue to join, and click Submit.
- Repeat steps 1 & 2 until all assigned queues have been joined.
Note: If you are unable to join a queue manually, your Administrator may have disabled this feature. If disabled, please see your system Administrator to join your account to the appropriate queue(s).
Agent Counters/Windows: If the system Administrator has created and assigned users to Agent Counters, an additional item named Counter Assignment, will be displayed within the Queues section.
Joining An Agent Counter
- Click the link below Counter Assignment.
- Select your assigned counter.
- Click Submit.
View Waiting Customers: Users assigned to multiple queues my view each queue individually, or view all queues collectively. Clicking on a specific queue name will display customers waiting in that particular queue. Clicking "All" displays all customers waiting in the user's assigned queues.