How do I use Remote Desktop Support?
LobbyCentral provides remote desktop / server support to Premium Support Customers. The service may also be provided to standard support customers for a fee.
To allow a technician to remote to your server:
- Review the Remote Desktop Support Disclaimer below.
- Download and run the FSI Support Tool. The link follows the the disclaimer.
- Provide the unique ID and Password to the technician.
- Remain at your computer until the service has been completed.
- Close the remote software application after service has been completed.
REMOTE DESKTOP SUPPORT DISCLAIMER
By requesting and accepting a remote session from a Fuhr Software representative to remotely assist you with a technical related issue, you accept responsibility for any changes made to the desktop content or system settings. Fuhr Software does not assume and is not responsible for any liability for the linking and viewing of any desktop content, the operation of the LobbyCentral software or system performance.
Fuhr Software recommends for your security and privacy that you exit any applications you have open that is displaying content such as personal or confidential information before allowing Fuhr Software to initiate a remote support session. Fuhr Software further recommends that you remain seated at your desktop throughout the entire remote session. Fuhr Software will call before any session is established and agreed upon. Your data is important to us. It is up to you to ensure that you backup your data on a regular basis. Fuhr Software will not be held responsible for any data loss if any occurred during or after a remote session. If you require help in setting up a backup procedure for your data please do not hesitate to contact us for further assistance.
Fuhr Software continuously undertakes to take the utmost care when in use of your computer. However, we cannot guarantee that our service will resolve your problem or that attempting to rectify your technical issue will not cause additional problems.
Access is only possible when the program is running and with the correct ID and password.
Please note the following important information.
- You must first contact Support to initiate a remote session. Remote sessions are limited to Enterprise on-premise customers only.
- It is recommended that you remain at the computer the technician is remotely accessing to observe all activity.
- Technicians and Fuhr Software are not responsible for customer server downtime, disruption of service, or loss of data that may or may not be a result of the connection to the server, including any connected servers and the customer's network.
- All sensitive document, computer programs, etc. must be closed before running the remote assistance program. You will not open sensitive documents or computer programs while the technician is connected.
- You must close the Remote Assistance program after the technician has completed service.
By downloading and running the Remote Desktop Application, you acknowledge and agree to the terms of the Remote Desktop Support Disclaimer. Do not download and run this application if you do not agree.