Managing CSV/Excel Report Generator
CSV/Excel Report Generator allows agents to create customized reports.
When the report is run, it will collect the desired information, and email it to the provided email address in an attached csv file.
The agent can then format the information in Excel for a customized report.
Creating a CSV/Excel Report
- In the menu, go to Reporting > CSV/Excel Report Generator.
- Select New Report(default).
- Select the report Start Date.
- Select the report End Date.
- Select the Location.
- Select the Customer Queues.
- Select the Work Queues.
- In Fields, click the drop-down menu to select the report field(s), and click Add Field for each.
- In Custom Fields, click on the drop-down menu to select the report custom field(s), and click Add Field for each.
- Enter the email address in which to send the report.
- Name the Report to save for future use (optional).
- Click Run.
Note: Your user account must be given permission to access Report Manager in Administration. If you do not have permission please see your LobbyCentral Administrator.