Cloud Update: Version 5.2.0 Released [8/01/19]
- Added system option to set the max callout number
- Changed datbase connection string to use the traditional database parameter instead of 'Use <database>'.
- A mobile phone number is now required when creating an appointment which the customer uses at the kiosk to check in.
- Added ability for a customer to check-in for an appointment with a 10-digit phone number
- Added audit tracking to appointment check-in
- Added Audit Log to Administration. Tracks deleted, modified requests and deleted, updated user accounts
- Changed service description list in Queue maintenance to show an "Inactive" flag next to services that are no longer active
- Added QMonitor Voice Announcements. Message can be customized in System Administration, QMonitor Settings
- Added billing option to hide Billing Notices, such as failed payments, from users. Administrators and Supervisor level accounts will always see billing notices.
- Added Address and Operating Hours at the location and queue level. A queue level address will override the location address for that queue. (Used for LobbyView widget)
- Added global Kiosk setting option to update customer phone number with the number that was used to check-in.
- Added LobbyView administration (LobbyView is not available in mid-August)
- Fixed check-in notification showing on every check-in regardless of queue membership
- Fixed bug that allowed a service to be a sub-service of itself
- Fixed Employee Name not being sent to QMonitor
- Fixed number pad issue with kiosk's on screen keyboard
- Fixed "jumping" background in kiosk
- Added ARIA tags to kiosk to support ADA screen readers