Kiosk Update: Version 2.2.7 [5-04-16]
- Turned off auto-correction for first and last name field
- If First Available option is disabled, customer must select a name from the list to continue checking in
- Fixed crashing when setting the wallpaper from Camera Roll
- Fixed option labels from glitching out in Settings when pulling down to view more choices
- Added 2D barcode option for scanning AAMVA compliant driver's licenses
- Changed default screen saver title from "Touch Screen to Begin" to "Touch Screen to Check-In"
- Kiosk will now capture middle name from driver's license
- Name selection screen now times out after 30 seconds and automatically closes
- You can now customize when the screen saver activates or disable it
- You can now customize the screen saver message
- Added support for disclaimer screen message
- Added option to disable the name selection screen after customer enters their name. It is not recommended to disable the name selection screen which will result in duplicate customer records.
- Native Kiosk now supports the "hide service description from kiosk" option
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.