LobbyCentral Cloud Version 4.0.4 Released [8-13-17]
This release contains many fixes and new features, including Exchange Server integration for Corporate and Premium accounts.
The PC Kiosk has been updated and now requires a Kiosk Profile to start the kiosk. Settings for the kiosk have been moved to the profile. Profiles can be managed in Administration->Kiosk->Profiles. More information about this change can be found here.
- Fixed error when editing an appointment scheduled for a location that the user is not logged into
- Fixed error on customer management page if a pending request was left in an edit state
- Fixed admin levels not receiving check-in notifications if "notify after count" feature is enabled
- Fixed native kiosk not checking "notify after count" rule
- Fixed native kiosk so it does not send a notification to all queue members if a requested user is selected
- Fixed native kiosk to use HTML formatted notification emails
- Fixed non-admin users with Report access not being able to access the Excel Report Writer
- Fixed issue with user password resetting if administrator made a change to user record and clicked Save twice.
- Fixed issue with Excel Report Generator job failing if a custom field name begins with a number
- Fixed error when updating an appointment saved to Outlook
- Fixed top right navigation menu staying fixed at the top of the screen when scrolling
- Fixed billing CVC code to allow 4 digits for American Express cards
- Fixed issue with a prioritized request losing prioritization status when edited
- Fixed issue with shutting down web kiosk within the iPad Kiosk app
- Added Exchange Server integration to allow LC to directly create and manage appointments and check user availability (Requires plan upgrade to Premium)
- Web kiosk settings are now stored in a Profile which can be selected from the kiosk login screen
- Replaced chat system with Messenger
- When creating a visitor, the first employee is no longer selected by default. Applies to Visitor Management Mode.
- Added option to Visitor Management Mode to filter list to only show queues assigned to the user
- Updated billing framework
- Added badge inventory for Visitor
- Username and email are now validated to prevent duplicate user accounts
- The term "Special Services" / "Service Tags" has been changed to "Service Needs"
- Added kiosk language option to customize "Appointment Not Found" message