Version 6.3.0 [7/1/14]
The following is a list of changes and new features that are available in this release. For additional questions, please contact [email protected] or call 1-800-715-7172.
Version 6.3.0 (7/1/14)
- Added ability to display Callout Numbers in the kiosk
- QMonitor now has the option to display customer name, callout number, or both when the Notification window is shown
- QMonitor now has the option to display only the callout number in the list
- QMonitor now has the option to display employee name, counter name, or both in the Called Names list.
- Kiosk can now print a paper check-in ticket with the callout number. DYMO Labelwriter printer is required to use this feature.
- User changes such as password or profiles updates are now logged in the database (tblSystemTransaction)
- Added option to disable File Upload feature
- Added support for SqlServer session state storage
- Added User Preference option to only show in-service requests for subscribed queues
- Added "dbConnectTimeout" option to CustomerSettings.config to override default connection time value of 30 seconds
- Added ability for users to set a security question and answer to reset a lost password
- Added System Option to keep the chat window on top
- Added System Option to reset chat sessions
- Added ability to search for a customer by SSN
- Added ability to make certain customer fields required at check-out
- Added Customer Merge feature to Tools menu
- Added new User Permission to allow user to run Customer Merge tool
- Added option to Visitor Kiosk to use a free-form text field in place of drop-down list for employee name
- Added new Time Mismatch report to Report Manager
- Added ability to fix time mismatch requests in Fix Requests
- Added ability to independently run push notification service
- Date and time changes are now validated when editing a closed request
- Added SMS check-in notification
- Added support to use the Twilio SMS service
- Removed Customer Import function. Use Data Tools program instead.
- Mobile Providers has been removed from Data Tables. Providers are now stored in lobbycentral\web\includes\MobileProviders.txt
- QMonitor will now save the selection options