Version 6.4.1 Final Release [11-18-14]
The following is a list of changes and new features that are available in this release. For additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-715-7172.
As of version 5.0.1 (4/2011), the desktop client is no longer being updated with features or fixes. The desktop client will continue to be backwards compatible, but is no longer supported and will be phased out by the end of 2014. Please migrate to the web client to take advantage of enhancements added to LobbyCentral.
Version 6.4.1 (11/18/14)
Changes & New Features
- Added new option "Announcement" to Work Record window to resend the QMonitor announcement.
- Added new option "Agent Transfer" to Work Record window to reassign an open request to a new agent.
- "Transfer" has been renamed to "Close and New". This action closes the current request and opens a new request for the same customer.
- "Reassign" has been renamed to "Reassign Queue". This action changes the queue and/or service for the current request and returns it to the queue.
- Fixed issue with QMonitor notification window not displaying the entire customer's name due to a width limitation. Notification window width is now 100% of screen's width.
- Fixed issue with QMonitor ignoring the scroll boundary setting
- Fixed issue with Kiosk not trimming leading and trailing spaces of a customer name
- Fixed issue where the middle name populated the last name field when creating a new customer with first, middle, and last name
- Fixed appointment list not refreshing after appointment edit is cancelled