LobbyCentral Cloud Version 3.5.0 [6-13-2016]
- Added Password Last Date Change and Expire Date to User Management screen
- Added new system option to prioritize waiting customers by original check-in time. When enabled, customers transferred
- to a queue using the Close and New Check-In action can indicate if the customer should queue based on the original check-in time.
- Added custom reports page to run custom reports ordered from LobbyCentral
- Moved Work queues into their own tab on the home page to separate them from walk-in queues and eliminate confusion
- Added button to Work Queue to separate creation of tickets from customer check-in tickets
- Added Super Administrator user level to access System Options. All admin accounts have been converted to Super Admin. Downgrade accordingly. Only Super Admin can grant Super Admin to user accounts.
- Added paging to user queue table for easier navigation
- Changed tab in Fix Request title for Expired Requests to Left In Waiting for clarity purposes
- Added tab to Fix Requests for requests that were left in-service
- Added Requested User column to waiting list in Dashboard
- Added password reset option to text a security code to the user's phone. User's account must have a valid mobile phone number established to use this feature.
- Removed "New Appointment" link from checked in customers tab. Button already exists on the Apppointments tab.
- Request search results are now sorted by date/time in
- Request search is now based on date/time in instead of date/time out
- Added filter to request search screen to select Lobby or Work requests
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.