Date Restrictions (cloud)
Administrators now have the ability to restrict specific Appointment dates and/or times in LobbyCentral. After the restricted date is created, appointments will be disabled during the blocked times.
Date restrictions may be recurring. Recurring blocks may be setup as weekly, monthly, or annually.
For dates with a partial-day restriction be sure to set the timer accordingly.
For example, Dr. Wagoner's office closes daily from 1pm - 2:30pm for lunch. To close the office daily, the user will select Weekly under 'Repeats', and then check the desired boxes for the days of the week.
The user will also need to set the block time from 1pm - 2:29pm. If the blocked time is set to 2:30, the system will identify the setting to mean the office is still closed at that time, and 2:30 will not be selectable as an appointment time.
Date Restriction Setup
- Login to LobbyCentral and go to Tools > Administration > Blocked Date/Times.
- Use the < > buttons at the top of the calendar to select the month
- Click on the date.
- Create a title, such as "Federal Holiday"
- If the office will be closed all day, simply verify the 'All Day' box is checked and Save.
- If the office will be closed for a specified amount of time uncheck "All Day."
- Click inside the start time slot, and first select whether the time added will be in AM or PM.
- Click inside the Hour field to display the clock.
- click the appropriate hour start time.
- Click again to select the minutes.
- Be sure to select AM or PM.
- Click Done.
- Repeat steps (10-12) to select the stop time.
- To repeat the closure for the same timeframe, select the Repeats dropdown menu and select either weekly, monthly or yearly.
- Select the locations where the closure will take place from the Locations dropdown menu.