When setting up a new language file, you will need to use a translation website, such as Google Translate at: https://translate.google.com/.
- In Administration, go to Kiosk - Settings.
- Select the Add Language button.
- Name the language, and save.
- Select the new language file, from the dropdown menu in Language Options.
- In Screens, enter the translated information, or copy and paste the information from Google Translate.
- Repeat the process for iPad Screen Titles (if using the LobbyCentral Kiosk iPad app), Labels, and Placeholder text.
- Save your changes.
When a customer checks in through the kiosk, they will be able to select their language, and continue with check-in using the selected language.