- Go to Tools > Administration > Settings - Control Panel
- Select Custom Fields.
- In Custom Fields, Click New Field.
- Enter the field name to be displayed.
- Select the screen(s) where the custom field will be displayed.
- If this field is required to check-in, click the Is Required box.
- Select the field Type. If the selected type is Drop-Down List, enter one option per line in List Items.
- Leave status set as Active (default).
- Check the boxes where the custom field will be displayed.
- Click Submit.
Custom Field Types
Validated Field types will verify that data entered is accurate for the selected type.
- Text: Free-form field
- Email: Email address (validated)
- URL: Web address (validated)
- U.S. Phone: Phone number (validated for USA only)
- Drop-Down List: List of options to select from.