Ad and message maintenance is performed in LobbyCentral administration. Log in with an administrator account and go to Tools, Administration, QMonitor DS.
You must restart QMonitor DS after making any changes.
Image files may be PNG or JPG and must meet Ad Specifications.
- Under Ads click Select File
- Select a valid image file from your computer
- Enter a short description of the image. This is only displayed in administration and not int QMonitor.
- Select an Ad Set or New Set. At the QMonitor start-up screen, you will select the Ad Set to display.
- Click Upload Ad
NOTE** If Flash is not installed, or enabled, in your web browser, then you won't be able to upload images.
To find out if you have Flash installed, please go to https://www.whatismybrowser.com/detect/is-flash-installed.
Once Flash is installed, it will need to be enabled.The following articles will walk you through enabling Flash:
Google Chrome, https://support.digication.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003963468-Enabling-Flash-for-Google-Chrome-Windows-Macintosh-.
Internet Explorer 11: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/install-flash-player-windows.html
- Under Messages, type in a message to be displayed
- Click Add Message.