If you want to move LobbyCentral to a new server, it is recommended that you install the latest version.
If you are also moving the database, please review Moving the LobbyCentral Database article.
- Log into LobbyCentral and go to Administration, System Options.
- Take screen shots of the Settings and Database tab.
- Log into the support portal at http://download.lobbycentral.com/ and download the LobbyCentral Update. Do not download the New Installation.
- Unzip the LobbyCentral.zip on the new server and run LobbyCentralUpdate.msi
- Specify the database connection parameters. See note below regarding CustomerSettings.config.
- Click Install.
- Log into LobbyCentral and go to Administration.
- Select System Options.
- Reference the screen shots from step 2 and verify or set the values on the Settings and Database tabs so that they match the original server values.