Users may create additional language files, which can then be selected from the drop-down list to customize kiosk titles, placeholder text, and buttons.
When setting up a new language file, you will need to use a translation website, such as Google Translate at: https://translate.google.com/.
The default titles and subtitles appearing on each screen of the kiosk are listed below, but may also be customized by the user.
- Check-In Title: check-in
- Check-In Sub-Title: hello! please sign in for assistance
- Name Input Title: name
- Name Input Sub-Title: please enter your first and last name
- Custom Fields Title: check-in cont.
- Custom Fields Sub-Title: please complete the fields below
- Select Service Title: service
- Select Service Sub-Title: how can we assist you today?
Confirmation Title: confirm check-in
Confirmation Sub-Title: please confirm your information
- Check-In Complete Title: thank you!
- Check-In Complete Sub-Title: your request has been received
- Requested Employee Title: who would you like to meet with?
Customizing the Check-In Complete Screen
To personalize the check-in complete message, you can add the customer or employee's name to the Check-In Complete Title, and/or Check-In Complete Sub-Title, by using the appropriate tag.
- $$CUSTOMER: Placeholder for the customer's name
- $$EMPLOYEE: Placeholder for the employee's name
Example 1: Thank You $$CUSTOMER, displayed as "Thank You Bob"
Example 2: $$EMPLOYEE will assist you shortly, displayed as "James will assist you shortly"
iPad Screen Titles (Applies Only To The Native Kiosk)
- Meeting With Title: Meet With
- Meeting With Sub-Title: Who would you like to meet with? (optional)
- Review Title: Ready to check-in?
- Review Sub-Title: Please review your information
The label buttons that appear on each screen of the kiosk may be customized. To use the default LobbyCentral settings, leave the fields blank.
- Check-In Button
- Check-Out Button
- Appointment Button
- Continue Button
- Back Button
- Cancel Button
The placeholder text that appears on each screen of the kiosk are listed below, but may also be customized by the user.
- First Name: First Name
- Last Name: Last Name
- Account ID: Account ID
- Other Service: Other Service
Placeholder Text Example
The disclaimer is shown on the Review screen and requires customer acknowledgement. If you do not want to add a disclaimer message, leave this field empty.
**IMPORTANT** Please note that LobbyCentral does not record the customer's acknowledgement, and may not constitute a legal binding agreement. Consult with an attorney regarding the use of electronic acknowledgement in place of a written signature, before using this feature.