Appointments are service requests that are scheduled for a specific date and time. You can create an appointment for any location, and assign an employee to the request.
To Create An Appointment
- Click the Appointments tab on the Home screen.
- Select New Appointment.
- Enter the Customer name or click Continue, without entering a name to create a new customer profile.
Enter the appointment detail, including Date, Time, Location, Queue, Service, etc.
- Click Submit.
To Check-In An Appointment
Click the Appointments tab on the Home screen.
- Locate the appointment, and click Check-In.
- Once the appointment has been checked-in and added to the pending requests screen, manage the Appointment Request, using the same steps detailed in Managing Pending & In-Service Requests.
New Appointment Notification
LobbyCentral will send an email notification to the user assigned to an appointment. An iCal attachment of the appointment will be sent in the email. Opening the attachment will create an appointment in the user’s calendar if it supports the standard iCal format.
The My Appointments section of the Checked-In screen, allows the user to view the names and details, of their assigned appointments for the current business day. Each user will see only his, or her own, assigned appointments. If an appointment scheduled for the current day, is assigned to the First Available user, it will not be displayed in My Appointments, but in the Appointments tab of the Home screen.
To View Assigned Appointment Detail
- In My Appointments, click the customer name.
When finished viewing the details, click Ok, to close the window.
To View All Appointments for the Current Day
- Click the Appointments tab on the Home Screen.
- Locate the appointment to view, and click View.
- Click Ok, to close the View Request window.
To Modify/Cancel A Scheduled Appointment
- In the menu, go to Search > Appointments.
- Select the date range and/or customer name, and click Search.
- Locate the customer from the list, and click Change/Cancel.
- Make necessary changes, and click Submit
- Or click Cancel Appointment and confirm.